Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Is it really November??

Wow!  I cant believe its already November.  This year has flown by so fast.  I had a great weekend.  The family did come over on Sunday and we had some good eats!  I didn't eat too much I was too busy the whole day and night.  My baby spent the night with Gran-ma.  She is the most awesome-ist!!  HAHA!  I gave her a little gift yesterday I had picked up for her.  It was just some hand sanitizer (which she calls hanitizer) and lotion and body spray.  Yep she's a girly girl!  She told me thank you Gran-ma, your the best Gran-ma ever!  HAHA they learn early these days!  I made me feel good its the first time I have heard that one.  I take what I can get!!


Here is my little Snow White!  Someone told her she was a beautiful Cinderella she said I'm Snow White!  Ahahaha! yea she's not even 3 yet boy are we in trouble!






Here she is relaxing with Gran-ma is she not the cutest thing ever!!



So as of this morning I have lost 3.8 of the 6# I gained so I'm feeling better just need to get more motivated to keep it up!  I can't not again!  I do not want to stay like this forever!  I do feel so much better already but I know how much better I can feel.  I want to feel that again.  I must make good choices everyday.  I will make good choices everyday!

2 comments:

  1. Come on- we can do it!! your grand daughter is precious- I have 2 grandsons 6 and 8 and hope to someday have a granddaughter! My youngest has promised me haha. I'm still lo-carbing and doing quite well for me- I have to really plan my meals though and it is starting to be a bit tedious but as my first sentence said, WE CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right Nan! We can do it! We will do it!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete