Thursday, November 18, 2010

??

I'm doing pretty good with my eating this week.  I say pretty good because last night was family dinner night and I made homemade fried chicken!  And mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, squash casserole!  It was all so yummy I had saved most of my calories for that meal but I still think I went over!  So I decided that I would start counting calories.  I have never really tried this method.  I did do weight watchers before but thats not counting calories either.  It makes it hard when most of the food I eat are things that I make and I don't cook low fat or low calorie stuff.  I need to learn how to eat the food I like but much smaller amounts.  I had done pretty good until like 7 weeks ago.  Then I lost my motivation??  But the good thing is I didn't gain more then I had lost.  I fluctuated between 4 & 5 # .  I have done really good this week though my goal was to get back down to my lowest weight so far and I am only .6 # away from that goal!  YAY me!  I have only exercised 1x so far but will do it again tonight and either Sat or Sun.  I have been drinking more water but not enough.  Will work on that too!

There is still a lot going on at home having a hard time dealing with some things trying to lean on the Lord!   Today though I feel like running away from home!  I don't know how much more I can take!  I guess I need to read my bible I'm sure that will help!

No comments:

Post a Comment