Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How I feel today? I want to wake up from this nightmare!

I'm so blue!




Well some how my scale was down 3# I really don't know how that happened?  I ate a lot yesterday.  I have been dealing with a major family crisis and It's really getting to me!  I want my perfect little family back.  The one where everybody is happy.  The one where no one has to take depression meds of anxiety meds.  The one where when I go to sleep at night I don't have to worry about anyone!  OK, so maybe I never really had the perrrrrrrrrrrrrfect family.  But there was a time when all my kids were happy and in a happy relationship.  So I'm struggling.  I want my babies to all be happy.  They are so loved!  But sometimes Mama's love isnt enough!  Not anymore.  I still hurt when they hurt.  I have faith I know that the Lord has plans for them and someday they will all be happy! 


I haven't given up the good fight!  I know I have to be strong!  I will survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment