Wednesday, November 10, 2010

How I feel today! Good!

Today I was off work and we went on a road trip!  It was a beautiful day!  We went to several antique shops.  It was me and hubby, my daughter, granddaughter and mother in law.  We had a great day.  Its always nice doing something that I love doing.  Didn't have any money to buy anything but still love to look around.  I really need to start getting serious about my weight loss though.  For sure that is my goal.  I have been slacking off for too long.  I am going to refocus and get busy.  I go back to the Dr. on the 24th and want to have a significant loss.  We will see. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm all for fun and road trips but how did your eating go? It can all be good and rolled into a great day. One step leads to another.

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete