Monday, November 15, 2010

How I feel today? Ready Set GO!

I am going to start recommitting my self to my goal I seemed to have lost sight of what I was trying to achieve.  So today again I am going to get back on track!  Wow how many times have I said that before.  100+ times!
But I pledge to make better choices today.  Not start over everyday start over every time I eat.  Make better choices and If I mess up then I will start again with the next meal.  That doesn't sound very confident does it.  I am really ready.  I do want to get prepared for the Holidays coming up.  I have to start now If I wait till the ole after the Holidays thing it will never happen..  Then longer I wait the harder It gets.  My goal for this week is to get back to the weight I was at when I fell off the wagon.  I did actually see that # on Fri AM but then even though I tried to make better choices this weekend.  I was not very successful at it.  There has been a lot of family issues going on in my house but I refuse to let that get in the way of my Final Destination!!!!

Goals for this week:
Weigh 264.8
Exercise at least 3x
Drink at least 48 oz of water a day.

I did get my hair done last night so starting a new hairstyle and a new life.

No comments:

Post a Comment