Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How I feel today? Reflective and a little stressed!

I started reading Sean Anderson's early  entries today.  I wanted to go back to see what made him decide to take this journey?  What kept him motivated?  What struggles he had?  I think it will help me?  I only got to day 10 but I want to continue to read them to get inspiration from them.  I have been trying to figure out where it all went wrong what my triggers are?  I'm still working on that.  I'm pretty sure everyone knows who Sean is but just in case?  http://losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com/  He is what has motivated a lot of people to start this weight loss journey and blogging!  He is a resource I want to tap into.  Most of us are not anywhere near the weight he was.  But he did it amazing!  If he can come that far why can't we?  I was thinking this blog like his blog is about him.  To help him!  Does it matter if 10000 people read it 10 people of 0 people?  No, its about how we feel that's all that matters to help us learn to not to continue to keep making the same mistakes.  I think I have been putting too much pressure on myself about what I should write about.  How much I should write!  Is it going to be enough?  Will it be interesting?  Will people comment?  That is not what this is about.  Its about making my life better and healthier.  So this is for me.  How I feel every day.  OK so that's the reflective part.

I'm a little stressed because my daughter who is the mother of my Granddaughter is having problems with her boyfriend and she has stayed here the last two nights.  We tend to but heads!  She got mad at me because I didn't agree with something she wanted to do.  So I guess shes going to stay at her best friends tonight!  Oh well I guess that's why kids are supposed to grow up and move out so we don't kill each other!  haha!

I think I'm going to start out my blogs with How do I feel today everyday!

1 comment:

  1. It's good to get in touch with you emotions instead of stuffing them away. It does help to write things now. I read Sean's blog too and was disappointed just when I started blogging, he went to a weekly post. I need to go back to the beginning like you are doing. Hang in there!

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete