Friday, November 5, 2010

How I feel today? Tired! Confused!

I don't even know what I'm doing anymore.  It's like where did I go?  Better yet where did my motivation go?  I think I lost it somewhere.  I think its under my bed or something?  I really need to do some fall cleaning in my head and find out where it went.  I going to find it even if it kills me!  OK maybe not kills me.  That wouldn't be good?  There has been some stress in my life lately I don't usually let things get to me but this situation with my daughter is getting to me.  Its causing me to lose some sleep.(that explains the tired)  I have got to quit worrying about her life.  Its her life she has to deal with it.  She's grown!  I have this problem I'm sure most moms do?  I want to fix them!  I have to!  I have to do what I can when I can to make there lives better and happier!  Why do I take on that responsibility?  I do not know?  She is 26 she has to learn things for herself.  I can not let go.  So does that have anything to do with why I'm not motivated to be accountable for every bite I put in my mouth?  I don't think so.  I think its just my old habits creeping back.  I have to kick them out and move forward.  Yea thats the plan.  We will see how it works next week.  I need to start setting goals for myself.  Ones that I can stick to.  I only exercised once this week.  I hope to be motivated enough to go home after work and work out again!  Just for my own accountability sake I weigh 3.2# more then I did on Monday. Boo Hoo!  That means for the last 6 weeks I have not lost 1.5#.  Of course on the bright side I haven't really gained so thats good.  I afraid if I don't get motivated before the Holidays I'm really going to have problems.  I can't give up now!

1 comment:

  1. You're right ... no giving up! Your message shows how torn you are. I can ... I can't. She's grown ... I can't let go. You said you don't think it has anything to do with your motivation but I think it does. You're letting it take priority because you're a mom. You need to make yourself a priority while still being a mom, you can actually be both. Hoping things will settle down for you.

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete