Friday, December 28, 2012

What happened??

I was doing so so good! Then I kinda fell off the wagon!! Ever since Christmas Eve I have been eating all day long!? Well at least it seems that way. My scale says I have gained 5lbs in two days. I don't think that's really possible but I know I have gained a few for sure! I feel really blah!! Ever since I stopped working I feel lazy and unmotivated. I worked out 4 days last week they were closed m-w this week but i couldn't motivate myself enough to go yesterday or today!! I really need to get going again I have a cruise coming up in feb I need to lose more weight before then. I know I'm far from done with what I have planned for my future. I will pick myself up dust myself off and get right back on!! No doubt about that!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm way behind on reading posts ... but I'm sure you're back on the wagon with the New Year. You're right it's not over until it's over and it's never over. Good luck, my friend.

    ~Sheilah

    ReplyDelete