Saturday, December 22, 2012

We all have the power to override our choices

I know that I have never been this strong for this long and it feels amazing! I truly feel like I can finally win this battle once and for all. I love the respect and admiration you get from people (mostly family) for the will power to control yourself and to stick to goals you set! Especially when you have been morbidly obese for so long. (And unfortunately still are) You don't have to tell anyone you don't have self control it's all over your body. There is no hiding behind a shelter. There is no shield to protect you. It's out there for everyone to see. But........ When that all changes and your body changes they can see that to. For once in a long, long time they start to believe in you again. Trust in you. Have faith in you. Someone today paid me one of the biggest compliments I've had in a long time. My sister in law asked her daughter in law if she had seen I was there she said what's left of her! Man does that sound good or what?? Every single person has the ability to do what I have done. I have been all over the scale for the last 34 years and now I intend to change that one and for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment