Sunday, December 16, 2012

Happy anniversary

Today is our 34th anniversary and I couldn't be happier. Well I would be even happier if I weighed 100 lbs less I would be about what I was 34 years ago. I am very happy with how far I have come
but we always look at how far we still have to go! Sometimes I wonder if I will ever get there. I defiantly feel more confident then I ever have before so I guess only time will tell? I know most of the time I feel like I'm going to do it but then I think about how far I have to go. I wonder if I'm strong enough it's going to take so long! Everyday that I make sacrifices I think 1 meal isn't going to change anything. It seems sometimes like a worthless attempt. I know it's not cause I keep doing it but somedays are harder then others. As I'm writing this I'm wondering how this started out as a positive entry and turned into this? I guess I've been thinking about it. Why can't I just be happy and thankful for how far I have come?? I have been on a losing streak lately because me and my sister derided to try something for 7 days. She saw a lady on a talk show and she mentioned it to me and I said let's do it for 1 week. We cut out dairy, eggs, sugar , gluten, peanuts, bread, corn! It doesn't sound like much left right? I swear that's why I lost so much weight!? It has been a little tough! But I'm living proof it works I have been eating a lot of salads. And more fruit. It's so much healthier anyways. I plan on trying to continue for a little longer then 7 days? We will see. I have had coffee with no cream. Just Splenda. That is a little hard getting used to. But I did it!! It would be nice to be 100lbs less then my highest weight by the end if the year. I really wanted it to be 100lbs this year and under 200. But that didn't happen. Either way I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment