Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I did it!!

I now weigh 100lbs less then my highest weight!! That makes 70lbs this year! I haven't been at this weight for probably 20 years?? I really wanted to be under 199 but that didn't happen I need to lose another 30lbs for that to happen!! I hope that I get at least close to that before our cruise? If I can stick to this new diet there's a much better chance. I lost 7 lbs in 7 days. But you do have to give up a lot. I plan on sticking to it at least until fri it's hard to stop doing something when you get these kind of results! We were only going to do it 7 days which ended Monday but I'm still sticking to it! Maybe I can stick with it till Christmas eve!? We will see!!??

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's terrific. Congrats on your milestone. What did you do different this week to make your goal?

    ReplyDelete