Friday, August 27, 2010

What a Beautiful Day!

     It is such a beautiful day here in Virginia!  The sun is shining low humidity I'm loving it! And it's Friday!  So when do you get to the point where you get over the fact that if I blew my diet today I might as well go crazy?  I mean I already ate McDonald's for lunch 3 pc. chicken selects and med french fries.  So last night when I was getting the munchies why not? I've already eaten something bad today go for it!  What more can it hurt?  Well its this reason I've been battling my weight for 30 years!!!  So, did I cave?  Was I thinking of all the delicious stuff I could cram in my mouth before I went to bed?  NO!  I overcame the temptation! YAY!  I'm proud of myself!  But today is another day!  I was happy this mourning when I remeasured my self since last week I've lost several inches.  Me and hubby started working out together.  He of course doesn't need to lose an ounce!  But wants to do some exercise to get into better physical condition.  He's already in great shape!  So every day is a new day and brings much more challenges!  It's all about choices!  Will I make the right ones today? How about tomorrow? We shall see!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment