Monday, February 7, 2011

Not such a great weekend!

It was the 5th anniversary of the death of our 27 year old nephew.  We had a celebration day!  We miss him but we are very thankful for the time we had with him!  He had a brain tumor that he didn't survive.  His wife asked me to speak at the cemetery we all got together and let off some balloons to honor him and his life!  Later that night we had a party at his Mothers house.  There was lots of food and I ate way too much!  I'm pretty sure I gained like 4 lbs this weekend!  Will have to get that off really quick!  Leaving for Texas on Thurs AM.  Don't want to pack those 4 lbs with me also!  Not off to a great start tho!  I was bored last night and made choc chip cookies!  So I ate 2 this morning.  Going to have to get those out of here quick!
Well gotta get busy much to do to get ready for the trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment